What We Inspect
Home Inspections Plus adheres to the Standards of Practice as set forth by NAHI,
The National Association of Home Inspectors and are consistent with a visual General
Home Inspection and Report. The systems and components that are inspected will include:
- Exterior: Grading, decks, driveways, walks, siding, trim, windows and doors, etc.
- Structural: Foundation, under floor areas, walls, ceiling and roof structure, etc.
- Roofing: Coverings, flashings, chimneys, skylights, drainage system, etc.
- Electrical: Service panels, wiring, outlets, lights and switches, GFI, fans, etc.
- Plumbing: Supply piping, drain piping, faucets and fixtures, water heater, etc.
- Heating: Equipment, safety controls, circulation systems, ventilation, etc.
- Air Conditioning: Cooling equipment, lines, controls, temperature, etc.
- Interior: Floors, walls, ceilings, doors and windows, fireplace, cabinetry, laundry, etc.
- Attached Garage: Fire separation, vehicle doors, auto reverse openers, etc.
- Attic Area: Insulation, ventilation, stairs and access, etc.
Findings are reviewed with the home buyer on site along with an easy to read,
full Report emailed the same evening that includes photographs and recommendations.
Please view our Sample Report.
Additional services offered by Home Inspections Plus:
- Radon Testing and Measurement
- Well Flow and Water Testing
- Annual Maintenance Inspection
- Home Warranty Pre-Expiration
The General Home Inspection can be performed on several types of homes including:
"Quality is our Standard"
Return to top of page
© 2014-2018 LazrWeb all rights reserved